We at the ASRs welcome you all to the auspicious occassion with Prayer to the Almighty for its grand success,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Vessels are hygienically cleaned and disinfected with hot water.
- For any kind of urgent help or assistance, please feel free to approach our supervisor on duty.
- Please check your Menu and Seer items available with our supervisor immediately on your arrival at the hall.
- Flowers shall be arranged and supplied according to the season's availability in the market.
- Vadhiyar's list should be given one month in advance. Please check the Vadhiyar's items two hours before the function. Vadhiyar is to take care of his items.
- No change will be entertained 10 days prior to the function. However, with mutual consent, we will consider on special request.
- Kattu Sadha Koodai on 3rd day at 11.00 a.m. will be delivered to Girl's as well as Boy's side on extra charges. Please intimate Kattu Sadha Koodai details 2 days in advance.
- GST applicable.
- Any extra items in Tiffin, Lunch & Dinner shall be charged separately.
- Any change in the Vadhiyar's Items & service timings may please be intimated to us 15 days in advance.
- In case of any monopoly in the marriage hall, Vessels Rent, Royalty etc. shall be charged extra.
- Please take care of your belongings at function. We shall not be responsible for any loss.
- Seer items, Mineral water, Ice cream, Juice will be supplied only by us. No outside food or any items will be allowed.
- Bills shall be settled on the day of function.
- Please sign the Menu Card available with supervisor at the end of the function.
- No Complaints or Discount will be entertained at the time of settlement.
- Account payee cheque should be issued in favour of A.S.RAJASHEKAR CATERERS PVT. LTD. Out station cheques will not be accepted.
- No tips either in cash or in kind shall be offered to the staff.